Level profit suggestion/query ?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Level profit suggestion/query ?

Postby KIDRACING » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could ask you all about this feature and perhaps make a suggestion ?

Firstly I love the level profit feature but what I find is, is that in the heat of battle, especially during a horse race, it is sometimes very difficult to get across to the level profit bar in time. If you have your mouse on that column it doesn't allow you to focus on the other runners and thus you can miss out taking a decent profit.

What I was wondering was two fold. Firstly would it be possible to have a button, or icon somewhere in say the corner of the Gruss interface, that can automatically tell you what is available to take as a guaranteed profit ? So that rather than having to have your finger on the level profit column that icon could display it automatically and if it is pressed you could take the figure it displays ?

Second query relating to this subject is, is there a way to program Gruss so that you can instruct it to automatically level the profit in play without having to press any buttons ? So for example. Say I have £500 on a horse at 10/1 and I want to program Gruss so that if during the race there is a chance to take a guaranteed £2,000 profit then it will automatically just fill the position ? Is there a way to do that ? Or could it be designed perhaps ?

Thanks a lot

Kidracing.
KIDRACING

Re: Level profit suggestion/query ?

Postby KIDRACING » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 pm

I answered the first part of the question with the close all positions button. But I would still be interested to know about the second part of my question.
KIDRACING

Re: Level profit suggestion/query ?

Postby hahaha » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:55 pm

If you use excel, everything is possible.

Check this out.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8654
hahaha

Return to Discussion