Excel programmers.

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel programmers.

Postby WhyLose » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:25 am

Using BA I'd like someone to create a bot based on a number of criteria. I am prepared to pay for the job to be completed. Please PM me and I'll reply with what I require. I'm not posting it here because I don't want to get in to a discussion of the merits of the idea or otherwise of the strategy.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

Thanks.

Postby WhyLose » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:09 pm

I just want to note my thanks to the kind individual who contacted me and the beta set up using Excel is now being tested. I won't name him here because he may well get inundated with further requests. Sir, you know who you are. Thank you.

You can see how it's getting on at http://www.manofmystery.lastminuteliving.com.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

WUBT Radio

Postby WhyLose » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:21 am

I chat to the author of RonBot - Ronnie - on the most recent developments in my radio show at the link in my signature. It may be of interest to those considering Excel triggered betting. If you're a betting exchange trader, trading software author, blogger, tipster, gambler or feel you might want to participate for any reason then pop a comment in here or there. In due course I anticipate the show will need a co-presenter and I'm also looking for regular contributors.
WhyLose

Please PM me.

Postby WhyLose » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm

There's a new sheet I need. Please PM me and I'll send you confidential requirements if, and ONLY IF, you have a couple of satisfactorily completed projects I can verify here or elsewhere.

And if you're around Ron I'd love to work with you again and I tried to contact you but to no avail as yet. Please PM me if you're still around.
WhyLose

Return to Discussion